The carpal tunnel condition occurs when you have repeated motions over and over which causes swelling and pain, usually in the wrist area. There are several key symptoms that should be noted to help you learn if you have this condition. So, in order to does this please review the 5 symptoms below and how you can cure them forever?
1. The first symptom that most people notice is tingling or numbness in the area. It will probably be centered in the wrist area and can spread up the arm. To alleviate this, do some gentle stretches which are recommended on a daily basis to keep the area pain free and from getting worse. To do this stretching, try using some stretching tools such as exercise bands that can help out.
2. The second symptom to look for is stiffness in the joint or joints. This can occur after you have been sleeping and the wrist was in a bad position. This will give you stiff and sore joints when you wake up. To alleviate this problem when sleeping, try using a wrist brace that will keep the wrist perfectly straight during the night. There are many brands available and some come with massage beads inside the guard to help relieve muscle tension.
3. Another common symptom to look for is fatigue which is very common in carpal tunnel conditions. To prevent it, take frequent breaks and do some stretching or other tasks to give the muscles some variety of movement and this will help to prevent repetitive strain in the affected area.
4. Probably one of the biggest problems with carpal tunnel is the swelling associated with this condition. It may occur at the joints or in the arm. One of the best ways to alleviate this is with an ice pack as this will reduce the inflammation. If the swelling is acute you might want to have a doctor prescribe an anti-inflammatory to help with this as well as doing some exercises to reduce the swelling. If you want the area to heal then you need to reduce or eliminate the inflammation. So icing the area and possibly some medication along with exercise will go a long way to curing your carpal tunnel.
5. The final symptom to watch for is called compression. This occurs when pressure is applied to the median nerve going through the carpal tunnel in the wrist. One big reason for this is weight gain. It is for this reason that people suffering from carpal tunnel are instructed to lose weight. This will help alleviate pressure on the nerve and joints. A physician should monitor any weight loss program that you go on if you have any underlying health concerns.
Some Thoughts To Ponder
If you think that you might have carpal tunnel, there is good news. There are many cures available for it with some being natural, some requiring medication and yes, even surgery.
Click “Options For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome” to learn more about treatments.
But please, if you are considering surgery and have not tried a natural approach to curing this condition I strongly urge you to do so. It is a lot cheaper to begin with and studies have shown that people opting for surgery tend to not be satisfied with it. Sometimes this condition can be fixed quite quickly.