Fibromyalgia Home Remedy
Arthcare oil and capsules
This is very effective to treat fibromyalgia. This is not only gives relief from rheumatic but also strengthens the skeletal, the neuromuscular systems and the bone tissues. It is increased the level of energy and a powerful antioxidant. It may helpful to reduce the muscular strains, joint pains, backaches, rheumatic pains etc. Patients should do the massage therapy with Arthcare oils on the affected area such as legs, shoulder, neck and back. This oil is available in different sizes of bottle. In some cases Arthcare capsules are used by the patients to reduce the joint pain and stiffness.
It is a plant of potato family and it is used to treat high blood pressure, erection conditions, immune dysfunctions and reduce inflammation.
Menthol and Camphor
Menthol and camphor both compounds are used to treat the disease. These are very effective to ease the muscle tightness that contributes to several backaches. Menthol is a natural plant and belongs to the mint family.
Home remedies to treat fibromyalgia
There are various physical or external therapies available that reduce the stress which is associated by fibromyalgia.
- Lymph drainage may useful to body tissue and detoxify muscle in some cases.
- Patients should apply warm compresses for few minutes and packs to help remove the pain.
- Deep breathing is also very effective to reduce the level of stress. Sometimes, relaxed or deep inhalations are used the full diaphragm muscle, is vital to deep breathing.
- Ginger tea- This is also good to relieve pain and minor aches. This is easy to make, take a teaspoon of grated ginger and one full cup of hot water. Strain them and add honey according to taste.
- Take two to four cups of Epsom salts in a warm bath. This is very useful to soothe aching muscles.
The following diet should be suggested by the doctor for people with fibromyalgia:
- Juice of cucumber, carrot and beetroot
- Vegetable soups and juices
- Cooked vegetables like Zucchini, pumpkin and squash
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Fresh vegetable juices are very useful as they supply necessary minerals and vitamins
- Green salad with a dressing of little salt and lemon juice
- Coconut water and coconut milk
Patients with fibromyalgia should avoid the following items:
- Spicy and fried foods
- Coffee, white sugar and alcohol
- Cocoa, chocolate and yogurt
- Vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes and cabbage