The Best Tips for Fibromyalgia Exercises!
Fibromyalgia exercises are an important part of your self-help program. There is no question about it.
Firstly…What is Fibromyalgia, FM or FMS?
As you might know this condition comes with a lot of symptoms which we explain in detail on this website. Some are muscle pain, fatigue, disturbed sleep and depression.
The good news is that FM Exercises can really make you feel better.
Peoples make sure they never miss a day…even when the symptoms are at unbearable.
Just think what it would feel like to have a boost in your energy level and a decrease in your pain and stiffness. By making some time for simple exercises you will add to your list of self-help Fibromyalgia remedies.
A great way to begin to feel better, today and every day.
Have you been looking for more Fibromyalgia remedies that you might not be finding on the web or from the Fibromyalgia Treatment Center you are going to? You will find them here…Let’s Get Started!
FM Exercises To Get Warm
Warm Up Your Muscles!
Super important! The gentle way is key for comfort. Slow, smoothly and without pain begin a warm up program with moving your joints.
- Start with your toes and work up to your neck
- Joint rotations are done clockwise and counter-clockwise in slow, circular movements
- Rotate your toes, ankles, knees, legs, hips, trunk, arms, elbows, wrists, each finger, each knuckle and finally your neck.
- Please be gentle with yourself…don’t cause pain…this should feel good
- Breathe while performing these rotations
Stretch and Feel Great
Why stretch? People love this part of their self-help program. Why? Because they hurt less when they increase motion in their joints. Stretching has so many benefits.
- Improves circulation to muscles and joints
- Increases range of motion so that you can move better
- Daily stretching “oils” your joints
- Sends tons of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles
- Prevents pain from building up in your muscle tissue
Get Strong with Fibromyalgia Exercises
After warming up and stretching strengthening exercises are the next best thing. Working with free weights, bands, machines can decrease your pain and even reduce depression.
Don’t feel like you have to use heavy weight…not important. The most important part of strength training is using your muscles and getting stronger.
Remember, be gentle with yourself and especially if you are exercising in a group situation at your Fibromyalgia Treatment Center.
FM Exercises are about feel healthy and strong.
Tip…if lifting weights are too painful try…
- Tai Chi
- Daily chores
Other Fibromyalgia Remedies
How Much Exercise Should You Do?Great question…it is important
The key is to start slowly, watch your symptoms very carefully. Plus, find the right amount of exertion that is right for you. It is recommended that you start with twice a week for 25 minutes each time
Tips to keep in mind when doing your self-help program
- The gentler the exercise the better
- Push yourself slowly and don’t push to exertion
- Finding your tolerance is key. Expect some setback in your program
- Take breaks
- Don’t do too much in one day. If it is an exercise day maybe wait until you do a chore for another day
- Visit your local Fibromyalgia Treatment Center to make sure you are doing your exercises properly
The most important Fibromyalgia Remedy tip….Don’t give up! You can restore the quality of your life with Fibromyalgia Exercises from this website.