Headache Triggers, Symptoms and Acupuncture
Are you suffering from fibromyalgia headaches? You might be if you have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia syndrome or FMS! It is very common and we understand what you are going through.
The good news is…We prepared a lot of information for your health.
Let’s get started…
FMS is a chronic condition that has symptoms of full body pain and fatigue. A very common symptom is a headache.
Sufferers can have a tension or a migraine headache. The causes or triggers are caused by interrupted sleep pattern and digestive issues.
Here are some FMS headache symptoms
- Head pain…especially behind the eyes and symptoms are worsened by fatigue or hunger.
- Tension headaches…that begin in the muscle of the neck or shoulders is also another common symptom with fibromyalgia.
- Migraine headaches…are also common in FMS suffers. Dizziness, flashing light sensitivity, nausea and among other symptoms can be present.
What you can do about fibromyalgia headaches ?
- Learn all you can about having fibromyalgia
- Knowledge is power and with this power you can restore the quality of your life
- Acupuncture for FMS headaches has been shown to be extremely helpful
- Find a support group for FMS suffers
- Eat well, get exercise and reduce stress to lessen your headache symptoms and triggers
We don’t have to tell you…FMS is a very painful and debilitating condition…and
It was until recently dismissed as being a real heath issue!
Many of you were accused of creating this condition in your head.
The good news is…You know better and we are here to help you!