What Causes Fibromyalgia !
What You Need to Know!
Do you know what causes fibromyalgia or FM?! That is big question that has many answers!
How many times have you heard…”Unfortunately it is difficult to know what causes fibromyalgia.”
I bet you feel like screaming sometimes…peoples do. That is why we created this website to help you.
Rest assure…you have come to the right place to get answers, tips and information on how to deal with your chronic pain management. Great information all in one place.
The big puzzle with finding what causes fibromyalgia is that the medical profession doesn’t really know the exact reason for this painful issue that you may be suffering from.
We do know that FM is a condition that involves chronic muscle pain, trigger points, tender points and nonrestorative sleep.
Yet…there are some possible triggers for you to explore. Read these carefully and see if any mean anything to you.
Then explore this website to find tons more information about FM. You will not only learn about the causes of fibromyalgia. You will get great information about symptoms, massage, exercise, symptoms, natural remedies that will restore the quality of your life.
What Causes Fibromyalgia or FM?
- Immune system disorder
- Poor muscle development and function
- Fibromyalgia sleep disturbance or insomnia – find out from your healthcare provider if you have low levels of serotonin. Low levels can exaggerate pain sensation and disrupt sleep.
- Epstein-Barr virus infection
- Food allergies-dairy products, wheat, potatoes, sugar, eggplant and fermented foods
- Emotional stress
- Candida albicans
- Poor nutrition and deficiencies
- Physical trauma or stressful event is one of the many causes of fibromyalgia
So, do any of these causes of fibromyalgia sound true for what you are going through?
Fibromyalgia is a condition that is unlike most other disorders of the human body.
No question…it challenges the usual medical approach to disease!
Typical Medical Way
- Diagnose the disorder
- Treat with a course of drugs to lessen the symptoms
What seems to work best for patients
- Find a course of therapy that gives you control of your own healing process that might be a combination of the typical medical way along with self-help methods.
- Learn as much as you can to completely understand what causes of fibromyalgia, etc
- Responsibility for healing must be entirely in your hands, the FM sufferer
- Learn nutrition, sleep, exercise, stretching and reducing emotional stress
- Get counseling or join a support group which is a great way to find others with this condition
- Fibromyalgia and massage therapy sessions to address the Fibromyalgia tender points and muscle pain are key
- Move and work in ways that don’t create new injury
As a FM patient you live in pain. Some moments are more severe than others, but constant, ongoing, uninterrupted pain is what this condition presents.
It usually takes a long time to become incapacitated by Fibromyalgia. And it can take a long time to recover.
As you might know being pain free, even for just a short time is a wonderful thing!
We hope that with everything that you learn from the information on this site will finally help you be pain free and able to restore the quality of your life.