Chronic Neck Pain, Stiff Neck Pain, Cervical Neck Pain!
When was the last time you didn’t have chronic neck pain, stiff neck pain or suffer from the arthritis in your neck?
Pain in this area of the spine is a common condition. As you know pain in this area can really make life miserable.
No worries…there is help! Neck Pain Massage and Exercises for Neck Pain are available on this website.
What Type of Symptoms do you have?
Acute aching in the neck is short term, generally lasting from a few days to a few weeks. Some acute pain syndromes can become more serious if left untreated.
Chronic aching in the neck is pain that persists for more than three months. The pain may be progressive, or may occasionally flare up and then return to a lower level of pain.
Anatomy of Your Cervical Spine or Neck
- Cervical Spine pertains to the neck
- Your neck is made up of 7-vertebrae (C1-7)
- Vertebrae are bony segments
The Neck Must be Flexible to do these Actions
- Bend forward of Cervical Flexion
- Bend backward or Cervical Extension
- Bend from side to side or Lateral Cervical Flexion
- Turn left and Turn right or Cervical Rotation
Chronic Cervical/Neck Pain Causes
- Nerve Impingements or pinched nerves
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle pain
- Joint problems
- Disc problems
- Spinal cord injury
- Herniated Disc
- TMJ Neck Pain
Activities that May Cause Your Neck Pain Symptoms
- Poor posture
- Lifting incorrectly
- Sneezing or coughing
- Sedentary jobs
- Lack of exercise
- Repetitive stress
- Improper sitting at the computer
- Athletic injuries
Most importantly before Neck Pain Treatment for your Chronic Neck Pain…please do the following
Learn all you can about your symptoms and causes
- Find a highly skilled and trained Physician, Chiropractor or Orthopedic Physician that will give you their best attention and tests
- Follow the exercises and the treatment plan to restore the quality of your life!